View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #29
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
There are a few more I'm considering, anyone know how long the sale is supposed to go for?
The original batch of 10 (the ones shown with the titles in italics on the sale page) have been up since at least the holidays last year. I think they're most in danger of removal so I suggest you consider them first, although if they keep selling briskly, it's possible they might stay up a bit longer. There are a few really good ones in there if you like historicals.

The new batch of 13 I think were added for February (I checked back in late Jan to see if they were going to do a new promo for the new year, and they weren't up yet) and seem likely to be good through the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
I'm definitely going to watch for it - I like their two-format DRM-free books, I like their customer service, and I've liked a lot of their books so far.
I think they've had that Discover Mystery Book Club coming soon blurb since the original batch were up. But I hope they do end up with something like a feature sale of the month or whatever where they add new batches of the 99 cent intros, or better yet, offer a few 99 cent start-of-series, plus a couple of the sequels for a moderately discounted price as a tie-in special. That'd give you a month to read and try and splurge if you like.

They're definitely setting themselves up as my New Favourite Non-SF/Fantasy DRM-free Publisher With Store.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote