View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 05:00 AM   #28
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi all,

a few threads ago:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118814

- I was able to download and then unpack a load of dictionaries as the last posting in the link indicates.

Amongst others, were the American Heritage and the Webster's Unabridged dictionaries.

Question: how do these compare to the Webster's that is the core topic of this thread? Please forgive my ignorance - to me the major dictionary is the Oxford, and my knowledge of Webster's and AH is limited.

Cheers,

Michael P
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote