View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #15
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngharry View Post
I received my Kindle yesterday, and really love it, but it has two issues that bother me. I was wondering whether others had them too.

1. The first is that when the light is turned on, there's a tiny speck of light on the screen that never goes away. It's very small but against a dark background, or when it happens to be over a letter, it suddenly shows up in its distracting presence. Upon closer inspection, while displaying a dark page in complete darkness, I found that there are two other specks of light too, but which are less bright.
It sounds like a spec of dust got under the screen. My Sony PRS-700 got a couple of dust spots underneath the screen and created tiny glow spots as well. I got over it and stopped noticing it, however... my Sony was a few years old, not brand new out of the box. That would annoy me if I had noticed it when it was brand new.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote