View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 01:42 PM   #30
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenien View Post
I honestly am not sure whether this is only with the people around me, but as far as I'm aware the Sony brand has lost much of its former appeal.
This isn't because of any one incident, but of a long string of problems and behavior's faults with which they've squandered their good reputation.

Ten years ago, Sony was synonymous with innovation and good hardware all-around. Nowadays, not quite so much...
I recall reading they had consolidated their parts list in an effort to save money a few years ago. I used to be a big fan of their products but I've seen too many complaints in recent years about both quality and support. Their proprietary "memory stick" stuff and the rootkit fiasco didn't really help them in my eyes, either.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote