View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 02:44 AM   #26
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
We must agree to differ, Trenion. I'm on my third "generation" of Vaio laptop, and I keep buying them precisely because they are so reliable and well-built. On the one occasion I've needed a warranty fix (the screen backlight failed), Sony provided outstanding service; they sent a courier with a box to pick the machine up on a Monday morning, and first thing Wednesday morning it was back again. Extremely impressive.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote