View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 02:03 AM   #20
Trenien
Groupie
Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Librie, eReader, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
An extremelyBut, on the other hand, Sony are a major multinational corporation, whereas the average "man in the street" will have never heard of Bookeen. Everybody's heard of Sony and (I believe) that they have a reputation for producing high-quality products in most peoples' minds (yes, I know that some people will rave on about "rootkits", etc - let's not go there.)
I honestly am not sure whether this is only with the people around me, but as far as I'm aware the Sony brand has lost much of its former appeal.
This isn't because of any one incident, but of a long string of problems and behavior's faults with which they've squandered their good reputation.

Ten years ago, Sony was synonymous with innovation and good hardware all-around. Nowadays, not quite so much...
Trenien is offline   Reply With Quote