View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #21739
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I will never understand the mentality of someone who simply can't get through a holiday without purposefully starting a fight ... or saying something that they know will upset someone else .... kind of takes the glitter off the good times ....
end of rant .... sigh ....

oh well ... at least the cats had a good time ....
sigh, as well......for some people Christmas is a difficult time and they tend to be unsettled, emotional and downright nasty.....without thinking of the impression this makes on other persons. (this is the Christmas-spirit view )

Polly, my cat, loves Christmas ....she thinks the Christmas tree has been put up for her especially : to have a workout with the decorations, have a taste of the chocolats which are hanging very low (note to my-self...hang them higher) and have a wonderful large bowl with water at the bottom of the tree. Couldn't be better for her.

Last edited by desertblues; 12-26-2012 at 12:37 PM.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote