View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 02:19 AM   #95
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
See where this is just absolutely wrong, or is it just me that is now getting mighty annoyed at this whole circus ???

Why on freakin' earth would you even consider another replacement if you are happy with the PW you have ?? How did it even go through your mind ??

This is ridiculous.
Because when I asked for a replacement, I expected to get a new one, not refurbished.

But I don't want to get into the hassle of yet waiting for another replacement So, I just accept it and move on. I just tell myself may be Amazon is telling me the truth that what I got is a new one and not refurbished.

Last edited by Julius Caesar; 11-02-2012 at 02:21 AM.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote