View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 02:24 AM   #15
Nicko
Groupie
Nicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toysNicko shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle Paperwhite3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
When you're in Kindle for PC, on the left, under "Library," you will see three choices: All Items, Downloaded Items, and Archived Items. The ebook will be in either Downloaded Items or Archived Items.

First, click on Downloaded Items and see if the book shows up in the list. If it does, that may be the problem. If it is in the Downloaded Items list, then you need to right-click on the book and select "Remove from Device." Then you need to sync from Kindle for PC.

Let us know if the book is showing in Downloaded Items or Archived Items in the Kindle for PC program.

Also, have you double-checked your online account at Amazon (via the "Manage Your Kindle" web page) to make sure that the ebook has been removed there? I know that you said you have deleted it there, but maybe something went wrong with the deletion process.
It was in the Downloaded Items. I did a right click and "Remove from Device" and that put it into the "Archived" items list. Now how do I remove it from the "Archived" items please?. I have double checked in Amazon and it has been removed there.
Nicko is offline   Reply With Quote