View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #74
ah-
Connoisseur
ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.ah- knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Touch
Just as a short disclaimer, the sync and disable wireless timeout stuff might not work yet. I'm currently studying for exams so I can't spend a lot of time working on it. Also the settings page really needs an update, but for that it might be a good idea to actually use the custom touch/reversible widgets which also require some more work.

Disable wireless timeout should stop the Kobo from automatically disconnecting after a few minutes. With the current implementation that seems to work if you toggle the setting after connecting to Wifi, but not after a reconnect or reboot. It might be possible to just disconnect the Qt signal from WirelessWatchdog to it's timer instead of calling setEnabled(false). But I haven't yet actually tried that.

And about the sync: It's intended to search for new ebooks which you've copied over via scp/ftp but currently just starts the sync with the kobo store.

Quote:
Any way to get stats from the battery?
What stats are you interested in? Just a percentage? That shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by ah-; 01-29-2012 at 03:03 PM.
ah- is offline   Reply With Quote