View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
JasonPaulClaire
Enthusiast
JasonPaulClaire has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JasonPaulClaire has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JasonPaulClaire has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.JasonPaulClaire has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Question Calibre, RTF and image conversion

Hi guys and I wonder if you can help??? I have a tricky little problem.

I seem to have a problem with Calibre and RTF files. I have a picture in my RTF file (generated through word 2007). Calibre converts the file fine, keeps the formatting to a reasonable format and everything seems hunky-doorey. However, when I view the MOBI file in Amazons Kindle viewer, the image is always reduced to a thumbnail. When I zoom on it, it is pixulated.

I've tried every setting I can find in Calibre and it makes no difference. I've passed the same RTF file through MobiPocket creator, viewed the PRC file and the image does not get scaled and looks as it's supposed to; I'm guessing not a problem in the original RTF file and it's image(s) etc.

I'mprobable doing something really stupid and it can be fixed really easy so If anyone can help and shed light on this, this would be magnificent.

Thank you all in advance for any advice you can give

Take care
Jason
JasonPaulClaire is offline   Reply With Quote