Thread: Scanning books
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 11:12 PM   #9
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Developing a decent OCR program from scratch is a Master's thesis or PhD level project (according to my professor). I think I could do it now. But if it's worth that much I want to get the full value.
Makes sense. It sounds like what you're working on could be a good clean-up phase before OCR, too.

Too bad you're not also a robotics student-- we really need a cheaper page-turning scanbot!
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote