View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #23
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Don't worry too much about your choice. I rarely use my x50 models anymore.I love my T2, and it has many advantages like lighter weight and superior looking text on the screen and whiter background.................................. If your main goal is to just read books without tinkering with the Sony firmware, then the T2 is probably more than adequate for your needs and you will be delighted as I_macd said. Good luck! I hope you enjoy it!
I've got all the Sonys from 350 on, and agree with Booky Girl - it's an excellent device, in my mind an decent improvement on the T1 (love the neat controls, very nifty.... ) I also think it's got back to feeling more substantial, but p'raps that's just the looks - the matt finish is great - but it just seems to have a bit more "heft".
And don't I ever agree with her comments about using the thing "out of the box" ! I can't be fussed with messing about for marginal gain, for what I want to use it for - reading.
(But you do have a handy little browser should you feel like it)

Enjoy
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote