View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 11:18 PM   #47
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
I am able to use the library fix but I MUST redo it every month or when a book expires. This has been happening since I got my Cybook in January.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or was it a one time fix as the post implied?

I have the lastest software version for mobipocket (6.2) and Cybook (1.1.708).

Thanks!!
As I don't use the library to 'check out' ebooks, I've never experienced this. However, document this and forward it to Bookeen. If this can be duplicated, Bookeen needs to issue a fix.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote