View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
mohamedselim
Technophile
mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!mohamedselim rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Xiaomi redmi 5+ ,kindle Voyage etc
Wikipedia: Chickenpox. v2. 19 july 2011

The Most Updated Version that talks About Chickenpox disease.

After my daughter gets the disease i searched for informations about the disease (I have master in oral and maxillofacial surgery) then i collected them to post as simple informations to this forum to help parents know informations about the disease and how to protect their children from it.

With table of contents and some illustrations at the end of book and very small size.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi Chickenpox.mobi (201.7 KB, 378 views)

Last edited by mohamedselim; 07-19-2011 at 05:25 AM.
mohamedselim is offline   Reply With Quote