View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 05:26 PM   #12
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
I know you said you that the Nook Color wasn't on your list; but B&N recently had a $50 coupon on the Nook Color if purchased from ebay, making the price $200.

The nice thing about the Nook Color is that it is quite simple to "root" - which allows you to actually install the android Kindle app - as well as many other android apps.

I like having access to both Barnes and Noble AND Amazon bookstores on my Nook Color ... although I prefer to purchase books from B&N ...

Just an FYI ...
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote