View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:42 AM   #5863
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I always wondered why the people in books said "see-ahh-oh" when they took their departure, when in real life I only ever heard people say "chow". Took me a long while to realize both were the same word - ciao.
Do you mean that people actually write see-ahh-oh in books to mean ciao, Deb? Or am I missing something?
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote