View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 06:50 AM   #38
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
melvyn,

as you noticed correctly turcic.com became mobileread.com. But beside the name change, I am planning to do a complete site makeover. New features, new layout, etc. I am very excited about these changes and have been working on them for the past few months. I think soon I will be able to make them public.

About the scoops... I am going to add those scoops that are of interest to most of us. I haven't planned any specific ones yet, but NYT is definitely going to be one of them.

Greets