View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
eReader in bathroom

Most people have some reading material available in their bathroom, but now that I cleaned out my shelves, stopped subscribing to newspapers and magazines, I'm contemplating putting an eReader next to the WC. Having said that, I also realize that most people who visit me are still not familiar with these devices, and I'm not quite sure what I should put on it. Should I also hang up some kind of illustrated instruction? I don't want to have something that I am reading, I'm afraid that will disrupt farthest read page or bookmarks or something. What are some other considerations I need to think about?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote