View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Bluetooth Keyboard

For those shopping for a Bluetooth keyboard to use with their Honeycomb tablet, the Motorola keyboard that is meant as an accessory for the Xoom works great with my Galaxy Tab 10.1.

The keyboard is an HID profile device, so it should work with most anything that supports a Bluetooth HID keyboard. It doesn't work with my phone without an additional app, which I haven't tried yet.

Synopsis:
Chicklet keys with full sized key spacing, not netbook spacing.
Well made.
Does not slide around the table or flex when typing.
Two AA alkalines
Very responsive, even when keyboard is sleeping.
Four Andoid keys (home, back, search, menu).
Multimedia keys.
Alt-arrow keys for cursor Home, End, top of page, end of page.
Maybe other combinations I haven't discovered yet.

I considered the Logitech keyboard, but went with the Motorola as it has a separate function key row above the numbers.

The Motorola has no separate stand like the Logitech. I don't need one, as I have the Samsung flip case.

Joe
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote