View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 01:43 PM   #142
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
The Oasis 2 had a noticeably worse contrast than the Oasis 3.
I would not know about that, or care that much enough about it to go out and buy one. I wasn't even planning to get KO2, but the price was right and I wanted to see how KOReader would run on it (having installed it on the Era). Contrast is more than adequate for me, and between it and the Era, I've gone from 'I don't need no stinking buttons' to 'Hey, this is kinda nice'. (I still don't understand why Amazon doesn't enable them in Kindle Store. Don't they want to make shopping as efficient as possible?)

KOReader is a LOT snappier on KO2 than Era.

Last edited by tomsem; 08-05-2022 at 05:36 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote