View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
I have no clue what's changed, other than what Astak claims on their download page. But your mention of a 'dictionary' certainly makes sense, given what I just noticed as I downloaded the new firmware and prepared it for my website: all the previous firmware revisions were around 80 Mbytes in ZIP format. This one is a whopping 114 Mbytes!!! I was wondering <sarcasm on> if maybe they switched from Linux to Windows 7 or something <sarcasm off>. But if they buried a dictionary in the build somewhere, that might account for the size growth. I mean 30 Mbytes of growth in the ZIP file? That's more than just bug fixes and performance enhancements!!!
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote