View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 05:30 AM   #13
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwe View Post
Hi mgmueller
i tried this question on a different thread but it wasn't picked up.
I would assume the 900 also comes to europe soon,
from the pictures in the manual it seems the simcard is replaceable, can you confirm this?
YES, the SIM card can be replaced. Or at least I can take the existing one out of the socket. Haven't tried yet another card, will be an interesting experiment for this afternoon. I'll post the results in about 5 hours. Personally, I don't expect another card to work, but we'll see.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote