View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:59 PM   #9
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Contrast on Sony readers

That's really a close one:

Rank #1: Sony 505 + Sony 300
Rank #3: Sony 900
Rank #4: Sony 600
Rank #5: Sony 700

I absolutely can confirm the rumors: Sony 900 is ahead of Sony 600.
It's not a huge difference, Sony 600 was fine to me already.
In my opinion, it doesn't make too much sense to compare the readers. Main question should be, whether each reader is acceptable (or even great) on its own. From that perspective, even Sony 700 always was okay to me and Sony 600 is more than okay.

BTW: For glare (respectively "no or little glare") it's the same ranking as above.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote