View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:06 AM   #8
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Kindle Keyboard
I wonder if I didn't see them because I wasn't interested in them until the last few months...?

Although, it's on the aisle with the iPods and I don't have any reason to visit that aisle so I guess it's possible...

But, you know, I think I'm going to have to insist that my Target just got them.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I wanted a blue one because navy blue is my favorite color, but I didn't even think about the vampire/red thing! I love vampires, so that would have been a good choice for me. Oh well. I love it no matter what!
disney_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote