Thread: Elipsa Migration
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 10:30 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakitatu View Post
Before. Not here but in an italian forum. Someone says that with the latest firmware it has some problems. I try but it doesn't work at all. Therefore I asked here, in a different and bigger forum.
As I don't know what script you ran, can you point it out? And tell us what went wrong? I can think of a reason for an automated annotations migration to fail with recent firmware, but, I would need to see the error and what was happening to cause it to check.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote