View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 02:39 PM   #12
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I would love to find more authors like her. I read The Orchid House by Lucinda Riley and didn't like it. I haven't read anything by Kimberley Freeman. Kate Morton has a Gothic thing going on, with family secrets. Hmm, Sarah Waters? Rosamunde Pilcher?

We should keep a discussion about this going. I'd love to find more authors like her.

Also: I remember now that I asked the same question at one point. There are a few suggestions there. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=191800

Last edited by NickyWithNook; 08-17-2015 at 02:44 PM.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote