View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 12:49 PM   #4
canpolat
Connoisseur
canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Xodo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeX7 View Post
As for the meta data editor, which fields/features do you personally think are missing?
Actually, it's not a personal thing I think, a metadata editor should implement all the possible metadata fields of the OPF spec. The ones I find useful may not be useful to others, etc. Please check Sigil's metadata editor. It's the best metadata editor I have seen so far (I guess it's the only one that implements "role"s).

Quote:
Point for the Discard button is fair enough, I will change it to Delete.
Perhaps "Discard" is explicit enough for many people, but then it should at least be "Discard Book" so that we know what we are discarding.
Quote:
However, adding a save button into the edit form would be redundant, since the fields are saved automatically, so it would be basically just an "eye candy" button, that wouldn't really do anything. However I will add a hint there, explaining the fields are auto saved.
I believe a hint would be very useful for the user. Thanks.

Quote:
Allowing the user to use his own existing folder structure is an excellent idea, I actually haven't thought of that, I will definitely implement that option.
I think that would be a "selling point" for Bookpouch.

Good luck with the development. I think the competition in Digital Library Management is quite low and it's good to see new people taking the challenge.
canpolat is offline   Reply With Quote