View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 04:34 AM   #1
MikeX7
MikeX7 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Post Bookpouch - Lightweight eBook keeping

Hello,

I am working on a very light weight eBook keeping application and I would be very happy, if you could spare a minute or two to help me with beta testing.

What is this application for?
It basically keeps your eBooks organized in a single list, which you can then filter via category, book title or series. You can also choose to synchronize marked eBooks with your reader device. (Yes that's it, like i said, very light weight )

All you need to do, is to download the zip file with the application, unpack it somewhere, run the exe and try to add a book or two in there to see if everything is working properly for you. I am developing on Windows 7, so i need to confirm, that it works OK on other Windows versions and on other computers as well. The application is portable, no installation needed. To remove the application, all you need to do, is to delete the folder.

Download link here Documentation Changelog
(the application is of course completely free and open source and it will remain that way)

If you encounter any bugs, please describe them here (or open an issue on gitgub), so i can fix them.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited by MikeX7; 09-03-2014 at 07:01 AM.
MikeX7 is offline   Reply With Quote