View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #65
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
A friend of mine who buys just about every e-reading device out there was talking about how much she enjoyed reading on her iPad mini. I asked her about the resolution, knowing she was familiar with the retina screen from the full size iPad and she said the mini screen is fantastic. Still, I'm going to wait until March because I'd be mad if I bought one now and a better screen comes out in a couple of months.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote