View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:42 PM   #21
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
Guess what: this wouldn't help for anyone that wanted to put a kepub on a shelf!! [EDITED TO REMOVE A BUNCH OF ARGUMENTS THAT ARE A REHASH OF A PREVIOUSLY BEATEN HORSE BEFORE I POSTED]. The simpler solutions don't always work either.

Anyone that is having issues from a month ago that haven't disappeared at all (assuming you have been syncing) is likely having a deeper issue and may want to try signing out and back into your account on the device (this resets and reloads the database). The server issue seemed to have been fixed and after a sync my duplicates disappeared a while ago (although when I checked just now they are back).
I actually did a system reset within the last month, and that didn't fix the problem. So I'm going to hold off on that for now, because it's a bit of a pill reloading all my books.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote