View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #72
ral67
Enthusiast
ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ral67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD
Great plugin - thanks

I am using it on a Kobo Glo with 2.1.5

some suggestions:

- german translation "Spezial Kommandos" really sounds weird - maybe just use Shortcuts or actually make it configurable

- on the Glo the clock in the footer is only visible when its in the Menu mode - during normal reading I see only the page number

- it would interesting to have a shortcut on the home screen to go directly to the shelves next to Library and Special Commands

- some example for other possible specialy commands would be nice - i.e. how to jump to the shelves or open the last read book

- a way to use the wishlist as a list of books currently reading - maybe an option in the footer to add a book to the wishlist
ral67 is offline   Reply With Quote