View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #13
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_tm View Post
So you talking about class action lawsuits (in the EU) for "breach of contract"/warranty for not fixing a bug that might not exist and that you have not mentioned to the manufacturer (what about the reseller that sold you your M92)?
Perhaps my English is imperfect, sorry if I failed to make myself clear. What I meant was that this is a clear warranty case that can potentially be very problematic for distributors and eventually for the producer, because everyone can make a claim on this basis. Still I have no intention of suing anyone nor advocate doing so and even wrote that I expect NO class action suits on these grounds.

The existence of the bug is confirmed by one of regional distributors and also by users in this forum, please read carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_tm View Post
I tried to get hold of the file from the forum earlier in order to have a look, but the Dropbox-link didn't work for me. Could you please post the file so I can have a look-see?
The previous link was posted by somebody else, not me. I have no idea about the copyright status of this file, so no, I will not repost it, sorry.

And I think this is about it when it comes to our conversation.

Last edited by janek; 08-23-2012 at 01:41 PM.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote