View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 07:54 AM   #2
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Onyx claims to support PDF, but that does not mean that they guarantee that the M92 will open any file that happens to have a PDF extension. You may be right that there is a serious bug (I cannot judge that) but if it came to a "class action suit" you would have a hard time convincing the judge that this is a "silver bullet warranty case".

Some time ago Onyx decided to drop support for all their legacy readers and focus their software development efforts solely on the i-series and the M92. That is too bad for owners of one of those legacy devices (like me), but lucky people like you at least can still expect software improvements.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote