View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:00 PM   #41
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
Thrillers are pretty much my favorite Genre. The woods sounds a bit dark though
You singled out In The Woods as dark? I think it sounds interesting and it may seem a bit dark but I don't see how it seems any darker than many of the other nominations? Thrillers are usually dark, no?

ETA - Scratch that second for The Snowman. I had read the thread but forgotten it was a later book with the same character and author as another nomination; I was just going by reading the blurb in Tom's nominations post. LOL at the fact coming to me the minute *after* I post.

Last edited by sun surfer; 02-21-2012 at 08:11 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote