View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #118
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I guess my problem with all of this is that when Amazon closes account they tend to be pretty clear as to why they close an account. People are told that their account was hacked or that they had returned too many goods or whatever the reason.

The response that you got just feels amazingly generic and not like the other account closures I have read about. I get the feeling from reading other folks posts that I am not the only one baffled by the generic response.