View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:56 AM   #115
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrw93 View Post
CWatkins --

Yes I have. This is normally used videogames and or used textbooks. I bought them brand new, played the games, and resold them if I got bored of them. Same with textbooks, once the class semester was finished, I would resell all of them.

That isn't a violation of policy, however.
It could be construed as one. Your Student membership comes with limited Prime benefits, making you subject to the Prime terms that apply to those benefits, such as:

Quote:
Prime members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale or to ship to their customers or potential customers using Prime benefits.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...odeId=13819201

You might not have initially purchased them with the intent to resell, but if your account was showing several matches of products sold with products shipped with Prime, it could have been flagged as reselling.