View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #40
VeggieCat
Bacon Enthusiast
VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VeggieCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10, Kindle Voyage, iPod Nano 7th gen (for audiobooks)
The Phoenix Digital Library definitely had a slowdown, but today didn't seem too terrible. My wish list, which is ridiculously long (I'm working on it, I swear ) wouldn't even load a couple of days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamora View Post
There are still books on my wish list that are available for immediate checkout, but not nearly as many as there were a week ago.
Same here. There's still plenty of stuff for me to read, though
VeggieCat is offline   Reply With Quote