Thread: .lit hack
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 09:53 AM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter74 View Post
i have several means for converting my .lit to .rtf which formats wonderfully although i do lose my cover art but i was hopping to save myself the inconvenience of having to convert all of them
A fairly simple batch file would be able to run through all the files. But, even that isn't needed. Just import the folder into calibre (I think you can do that), select all the books and press the convert button. Once it is done use the save to disk feature. Shouldn't be to painfull.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote