View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 09:06 PM   #10
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Nothing to dowith right or wrong but why go to the trouble of borrowing a library book just to justify dow nloading it. Seems a tad convoluted.

If I go to the library and borrow a book then I just read it. After all some other patron may be waiting for that book and I am not reading it.

Just my personal opinion, but many people could soon be saying "I could borrow this book from the library so I should be able to download it" Or "why delete it, my wife wants to read it next" or "my buddy has this book so I could borrow it from him"

Downloading intellectual property from a source not approved by the intellectual property owner is the same thing whether you own the book in paper form, borrow it from a friend or library or just want to read it free.

I am not saying don't do it, just don't make excuses to justify it. If you want to be sure it is okay call up the author and/or publisher and get their permission.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote