Thread: Seriousness bugs
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 03:42 AM   #6
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
So, instead of one creepy crawly, you ended up with 12 segments all over the floor .....
yes, 12 segments that no longer crawled creepily! That is what you should take from this story. Rusty steak knife = no more creepy crawling!

And I had swept him outside. When he first appeared, I seriously thought he was a snake, the way he undulated all over the floor (or she, I didnʻt stop to check, and I wouldnʻt know how to check if I had thought of it). My first thought was "how did a snake get to Hawaiʻi?" My second thought was sort of like "Holy PUCK!" but a little different on that second word.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote