Thread: Seriousness bugs
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 02:57 AM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
At least this didnʻt crawl out of the book. It crawled out from under my washer one day. Well, not this exact one. The one that was under my washer was promptly hacked up into 12 one - inch pieces with the aid of a rusty steak knife and a broom (to hold it down) and cheering and shrieking of 3 kids under the age of 7.

I wonʻt post the huge cane spider again. Iʻm not sure Iʻve been forgiven for last time.

I donʻt like bugs either!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote