View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 03:47 PM   #5
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeks View Post
Too Slow! That's what I get for allowing interruptions at my desk.
And it took me a while to format all that info too.

I'm really debating on getting the Red Tide one, I like Niven a lot but some of his recent co-written books haven't been so hot. (Bowl of Heaven for example.) But Googling a bit, I found this info:
Quote:
Red Tide consistes [sic] of four parts, two of which are written by Larry Niven and the other two by Brad R. Torgersen and Matthew J. Harrington.
I may go for it given that. My only concern is if this is an un-copy-edited advance copy or the final version. Arc Manor doesn't make it clear which it is.