View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #222
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I tried to go check out the Glo at our local Coles store yesterday (we have a coles instead if a chapters store here) to no avail. They had a display with 2 Kobo Touch and a Vox. I asked about it and was told they are hoping for a demo next week. Once the demo is in, if I would like one, they will need to order one which will take approx 2 weeks. They are not sure they will get a shipment in a figure those have gone to the larger markets. Anyways, if I want to play with one, I will have to wait a bit yet. Nice having all the user experiences here to read. I nurse my son while reading and am picking up my reader less lately. I would love a built in light. My son has a Kobo Touch but I use it more than him.
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote