View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:09 AM   #14
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
Hmm, I downloaded that, and it seems to be a duplicate for me. It must have been reissued with a new ASIN. I often rely on Amazon to tell me whether I already own a book in a frequent-freebie series, but that doesn't seem to be accurate enough for the Akitada books any more.
I was recently spot-checking my Amazon library, and I'd estimate at least 5%, maybe closer to 10% of the books I checked no longer showed the 'You have already bought this' banner, presumably due to being replaced with new editions.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote