View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #7
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
For personal documents that I read on my kindle I'll just export to whatever format they support epub/mobi etc

For documents that are math heavy though, I tend to write those in Lyx (latex)
then export to a standard PDF for reading on a computer or one tailored more to the size of my kindle. It probably won't be long before even that doesn't need to be using PDF, various formats have varying degrees of support for maths markup now, including on the web, but it's not quite feature rich enough/widespread. Once that happens, I'll likely still use Lyx, but would export straight to an ebook specific format rather than PDF.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote