View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:50 AM   #7
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Hm... They shouldn't have too. The value should have been the same...
No, the config file value stored for "Pretty Print" in 0.6 is what you used for "Pretty Print" in 0.6.1, rather than for the equivalent of "Pretty Print Tidy". I did mention this in an email ages ago, and in response I think you changed the default value for new users (with no sigil.ini) to be Pretty Print Tidy rather than changing the mapping of the config file value.

I have verified this btw, if you have both 0.6 and 0.6.1, start up 0.6, make sure it is set to "Pretty Print", exit and start 0.6.1 and it stays at "Pretty Print".
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote