Thread: Piracy Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #15
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by WritePR View Post
I beg your pardon? I REPEATEDLY said I didn't expect and wasn't asking for the thread to be closed or deleted. It's not my site and I have no right to make such a request. I posted here to share with the admins how I felt it gave a bad impression to new members.
There are 3 moderators posting on that thread (they are the ones with the green user names). If you would have posted there they would have seen it.