View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 06:23 AM   #65
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm being really dense here, but I can't find where to change my time-zone settings. At the bottom of the Edit Your Details screen it is telling me that my time-zone is GMT+1, and that the time is an hour ahead of the correct time, but I can't see how to change that. Is it possible?
Orlok, hope this is what you are looking for:

User CP > Edit Options (under Settings and Options)
> Date & Time Options (4th big box down on page)
> Time Zone

There is also a DST correction option there, this may be relevant to your 1 hour variance.

Javed is offline   Reply With Quote