Thread: sony charger
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #8
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
Most chargers these days work off of 100 - 240 volts. So at worst case, you will need an adapter. And those are readily available.

I use the iGo products (www.igo.com) I use a Charge Anywhere as my main unit, which is both a wall charger and has an internal battery to charge devices when you are away from a wall outlet. The cable also allows charging from any USB outlet, both on a computer or one of the little devices that convert wall voltage to USB.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote